CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ladies Dessert Night
















First of all: props go out to my husband Tim for bearing with me through the stress of shopping and cooking for this event and releasing me to do that which I love to do for the 2008 Lamb's Fellowship Ladies Dessert Night .

We had 300 ladies gather for a light meal and dessert, entertainment, fellowship and a feast for the eyes. The theme this year was "Seasons". The stage reflected this, as did the table decor and menu selections. In addition the lives of four women will be followed with video updates of this "season" of their lives throughout 2009. The journey I am on... our family's call to Ethiopia, preparing to go and eventual field deployment is being chronicled as part of this series.
This year Juliette was finally old enough to attend Dessert Night and I think she had a pretty good time. She liked the desserts , but wasn't crazy about the meal. Funny...she always likes my cooking at home.

I want to give a special shout out to Kristy, Maddie, Amy, Lynette, Jessie, Wendy, Juliette, Mr. Robledo, Mr. Cody, David and the rest of the men who stepped up at the last minute to get "dinner on the table". If I forgot anyone... I 'll remeber at like 3:00 in the morning and update this. Oh wait...it IS 3:00 in the morning!

2 comments:

TrierFam said...

Okay, Chateaux... I have made it so that you can post comments now :) Thanks for the help!

the jackson 4 said...

Finally comments! It was a great night and the food was incredible. You did a wonderful job. Looking forward to tomorrow. Don't stay up until 3am blogging tonight or you just might not make through the day!