CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Best Valentine's Day Ever!


Two incredible guys just took me and Juliette on a date.

It was Juliette's first date, as she says..."with a much, much older man". At the suggestion of a very wise pastor, my husband wanted to teach Juliette just how a date was supposed to be. How she should expect to be treated...like someone's precious daughter; like a precious daughter of the King. So he took her out for Valentine's Day.

And likewise,Timmy also needs to learn how to treat a beloved daughter of the Most High. So he took his Mommy out. It started three days ago with the guys sending us invitations, telling us to be ready at 3:00. Then they came to the door: Both Tims wearing cologne and bearing flowers . They took us to dinner at P.F. Changs (thanks for the gift card, Mom), then to see a show. Afterward they took us to Golden Spoon for frozen yogurt...and there they both read us each a poem. They took us home and said goodnight at the door.

When little Timmy came back in, I asked him (as if I had been home all along),


"How was your date?"


His reply, "It was very nice."


"Did you fall in love with her?" I asked.


He replied, "I've always been in love with her." Yeah...he said that.


And the Creator of the Universe loves me more than that? It is just too much. Too much.


We had the best Valentine's Day ever!



1 comments:

Sarah Elwer said...

I know it's the crazy pregnancy brain - but your blog just made me cry! I can not believe how sweet your Valentine's date was - You are raising a good man!