CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Butterfly Kisses and I Loved Her First!

Butterfly Kisses and I Loved Her First are two songs that I hear often at weddings for Father Daughter dances. They were a little sweeter and a little more fresh last Friday night. Juliette and her Daddy went to a Father Daughter Dance with our school group. It started with him picking her up, greeting her with a corsage and taking her to Hana Sushi (one of her favorites!)

When they arrived at LFLE where the dance was held, Daddy was greeted by a poster that Juliette had made for him; extolling his many good qualities. There was a chocolate fountain and plentious other sugary sweets to get them all hopped up and keep them motivated on the dance floor.
The highlight of the night was its culmination; with a slow dance between father and daughter. Tim and I looked at each other across the room. It was our wedding song "You Are So Beautiful." Yes, I loved him first! But I am so grateful that Juliette gets to have this incredibly sweet memory with her Daddy. He loves her so!