CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekends in March!

Revival Christian Academy's Home School Retreat
Blondies on the mountain!
Skiing and Praising!
Some of my friends from Revival Christian Academy

Teaching some of the ladies from my small group how to pose like pageant girls!


As Tim was coming back from Mississippi, I was leaving for a Mountain Top retreat with Revival Christian Academy, my homeschool group. As one of the retreat planners, it was not very restful, but very fun. It started with a day of skiing with my girlfriends, then we had a scavenger hunt, worship, teaching, laughter and food!

Missions banquet at Lamb's Murrieta
With Pastor John Hansen


Pastor Don Rogers


The weekend of March 21'st was a very busy missions time for us starting with The Lamb's Fellowship in Murrieta's Missions Banquet on Friday evening. Pastor John and his church body fed us a great meal, introduced us, prayed for us and welcomed us on board as new missionaries that they are supporting. Then Don Rogers from Empowering Live International spoke, and we felt that familiar fire and passion for East Africa, that God, through Don, initially stirred in us six years ago! He is a great example, mentor and friend.

Story Tellers at Lamb's LE
With my mom, Irene, Juliette and sister in law Jen (for whom we saved a seat!)
Juliette's first time speaking to about 40 beautiful, loving, nurturing sisters in Christ.


Storytellers at Lamb's Lake Elsinore: This Women's Ministry Event for LFLE was so beautiful and inspirational. It was a time of bonding generationally and hearing some of the stories that we all have to tell. Juliette was one of the four speakers...it was her first time speaking. Her introductory statement..."My name is Juliette Trier and I am a missionary to Ethiopia." Wow. I was honored to get a glimpse of how God plans to use this precious vessel that I get to call "daughter".

1 comments:

the jackson 4 said...

Man oh man, I can't wait to see what that Juliette does with her life! THIS is just the beginning...awesome! God is going to use her BIG TIME!