CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

On our way...

Okay, you know me. I love the Internet. Blogging, Facebooking,
e-mailing, searching, finding. Some may even say I am a bit obsessed
with the Internet. Is this God's sense of humor? Dial up? Sticky
public keyboards you literally have to pound with your fingers? Power
outages in the middle of it all? Whoever said there is good internet
in Ethiopia is quite possibly deluded. We have not yet found it.
Aside from that, We are still in Addis Abebe, we travel home this
evening @ 1:35 AM so please pray for our travel. I am sorry for the
lack of stories and photos. I feel God will break us down to the bare
necessities of technology here. Other than that we are all doing
well. Timmy is reading a book about birds, and Juliette is doing math
problems. On her own...why?... I am not sure, maybe because it is
familiar. We are supposed to visit the Study Center here in Addis,
where children are fed and tutored, however Tim is not back from a
meeting this morning. They told us it would end at 11:30 AM, now
12:35....not too bad for Africa time...we shall see.

We are very excited and also daunted by the amount of work to be done
here in Ethiopia. We will not be bored. Can't wait to share photos
and stories.

1 comments:

Meggan Lambesis said...

I can't wait to hear your stories! I'm missing Ethiopia! I will be praying for safe travels home.